Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: New kid!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heehee. Oh man this reminds me sooo much of when I first joined the message board... [img]tongue.gif[/img] (yeah, it was a long time ago...in 'net time anyways XD)

    *Ahem*

    First off, Welcome to the board! I'm Carole, the oh-so-sweet and lovable editor ^_~ And don't let some crazy fools named Risu-chan and Crystallyne tell you any different ::shifty eyes::
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay...just to save space, I'm not going to get into this... (oh-so-sweet, huh? what about your habit of smacking me around, huh? Ha!) And the term obsession really doesn't even come close to Carole's Cain complex.

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Actually, we're really good friends...and she's right, Risu-chan (besides being eaten alive at work at the moment) is an amazingly busy translator who we all love and appreciate.

    ::rereads the posts again::

    Wow... ^_^ you seem to be really into this site. Welcome. You know, you might be interested in our RPG board (which I really haven't posted to in such a long time... bad me, bad me [img]redface.gif[/img] )

    Anyway, here's the link...
    Sakura-Crisis.net Roleplaying

    I considered answering your question about favorites... but it was too much for my poor brain. ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] My brain is still on vacation due to Spring Break right now. Hopefully it will get back before school begins again next week.)

    ~Crystal
    (who notices a new Love Mode update *gasp* LOVE MODE! and zooms over to go get it...)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! I've been invited to an rp! T_T *cries tears of joy* Thank you so much! I love rpg's! Games and internet thingie-majigies! I'm a bit Final Fantasy fan ^_^;; (all those bishies....)

    Phew! I'm glad Carol-cain-lover and you are really friends, I skimmed through another newbies post and I was worried! But I'm happy you guys are friends!

    I feel sorry for this ritsu-chan ;_; so much translating to do....I'm guessing this person is the only japanese translator...I SALUTE YOU RITSU-CHAN!! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!

    You are so lucky to have a spring break crystalyne... ;_; I have to do MUCHO course work before the 8th of April...includeing a media studies movie and a shakespear essay... ;_;

    *Cries and really wants to know what No money! is about after the creul taster...* Ooh...oh...it was soooo close to one of the lemony bits! -_- calm yourself...

    *worries about her YnM 9 book* .....any chinese translation volenteers? I need to know so I can do a blitz and scan the whole book (Can you even scan that well kitty?)

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O ........*looks at the rp site and feels daughnted* Meep! Help! I think I'm gonna need someone to walk me though this! I've only ever rped through a messanger and is got a little shonen-aish but...I'm so confused... Y_Y which is the best one? And I can't seem to sign in...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mika kitten:
    It's called No money! And I have books 1 and 2, and will gladely scan it or even send it to someone to scan(if my scanning is that bad ^_^;; ) I sent an email to Sakura a little while back...but she must get so many with so much fans! I think it would be a really nice addition to the website!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ano . . . I'd swear I've come across a couple of scanlation groups doing No Money (Game Over or Continue and . . . um . . . whoever was doing Steady Study before Hochuuami picked it up)--you might want to check to see if they're still working on it, assuming that it's the same manga . . .

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REALLY!??!! WHERE!?!?! ....*nudge nudge and gives big eyes and has neko ears* could ya gimme a website addreeeees! Pwease? Cos if it saves me breaking the spines of these new books in scanning then that thats GREAT! (lol cos then I can sell 'em and buy the artbook!)
    Thank you so much for your help The Crystal Gryphon!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Squeals in joy* YAY!! I FOUND IT!! *is a happy bunny now* not much, but can't be fussy! *dances* Oh happy day! Thank you Crystal!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2004 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Mika kitten ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That's probably cause' you need the password, which BTW is:

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="BNXPLO">sakuracrisis</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    Pretty easy, huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    PS. Role playing is not that difficult. Just read the post on the rpboard and you?ll get an idea on how?s done. Believe me, you?ll get used to it ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2004 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will do Countess! *bows* Thank you for you advice! Just have to organize myself with my homework first ^_^;; you see I've been away from school a while and this kitty has to catch up! BIG TIME!

    Oooh...also I need to think of a character to play. *ponders* Who do I most resemble?

    *Stares at Yami no matsuei 9 and feels sorrow ar soon departing with it and waves it around* Any takers? Chinese translators? Please love my Tzsuki! I wish to keep him imortal in scans forever!


    DON'T LOOK AT LINK POST IF YOU DUN'T WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN BOOK NINE!! I DUNNO IF ANY OF THIS IS IMPORTANT COS ALL I'VE SEEN IS PICTURES AND THIS IS ALL I CAN MAKE OUT!!!

    gave you lots of warnings...hope its enough. Please no one kill me... <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="O1482U">*SPOILER*

    Also...there's a cute tiger boy that makes an appearance in this book and I totally think he's cute as he pounces on Hisoka and he's lovely! Hee! Also there's these two crow boys...and um...a snake man with many eyes...and these japanese dressed clad men and...MURAKI armless!!!


    *END OF SPOILER*
    </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2004 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Mika kitten ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could figure out how to delete the messages I don't mean to have here...cos all I can do is edit them...this ones a previous message at home stupid I am for writeing the spoiler in the message and not in the specail spoiler place, but now I figured out how to edit that, this has no need! I still feel a little wobbly on the ropes with all this! ^_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2004 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Mika kitten ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •